How to import and export grades as xls-format.
Karaktersetting i Excel
This functionality makes it possible to grade candidates without using Inspera Assessments built-in grading tool. The feature is available for graders only.
This feature requires activation.
1. Select Grading in the main menu, and find the relevant test.2. From the Download-menu, select Grades to Excel:
3. A xls-file will immediately be downloaded to your computer:
The file will contain to columns only, Candidate ID and Grade.If the candidates have not been given any grades yet, the Grade column will be empty.
If you wish to enter grades in Excel instead of doing it inside Inspera Assessment, follow these steps:
1. Download a .xsl-file as described above2. Open the file in Excel or similar and enter grades
Do not change Candidate-ID´s. Only grades with a corresponding candidate will be imported.
3. Click the Grades as XLS-option:
4. Locate and select the .xls-file on your computer. Press Done when finished.