Get started as grader in Inspera
This article describes how to download and print candidate deliveries.
This article describes how to set grades directly for each candidate.
This article describes how to confirm own grades when you have completed your own grading.
This article describes how to complete final grades when all graders have completed their own grading.
This article describes how to confirm final grades when all graders have completed the final grading.
Procedure for downloading a signature-ready grading protocol
Explanation of grades and available grading scales.
Understanding threshold values
Procedure for override score on automatically scored questions
Focus your marking by filtering on question types, candidate status, marking status ++
If Shared marks has been activated, the Grading Event Log is visible in the right panel in the Grading tool
Share comments and correct answers with candidates
The candidate list in grading gives the grader a better overview of the grading process.
The candidate list in grading gives the Planner and Grader a better overview of the grading process.
- Individual marks — Use Individual marks to allow each grader to mark every question and candidate individually, as opposed to Shared marks
- Shared marks — Use Shared marks to allow graders to build a single total mark pr candidate, as opposed to Individual marks
- Collaborative Grade Confirmation — Use Collaborative Grade Confirmation if you want to require all graders to actively Confirm Final Grades, as opposed to Quick-confirming Final Grades, which allows one grader to confirm all grades on behalf of the others.
- Quick-confirm Final Grades — Use Quick-confirm Final Grades to allow one grader to confirm Final grades on behalf of the committee / other graders, as opposed to requiring every grader to actively Confirm Final Grades.
- API for results — En liten innledning som vises i oversikten
- Exporting marks
- Planner - Candidate list in Grading — The candidate list in grading gives the planner a better overview of the grading process.
- Publish final grade to student dashboard
- Reopen Final grades by Committee — Planners are able to reopen Final grading, so that any errors found may be corrected
How to import and export grades as xls-format.